Well it’s the weekend (yay!!!!!) and this week about killed me. Whew!!! Exhausted. I think I may have mentioned that yesterday.
Eventhough this week was long and tiring, there were some highlights. Normally when I use the word highlights, it is referring to my hair. This use of the word highlights focuses on the positive things that happened during my week.
1. I took the week off from running but I did start a new workout plan at 79PT. I loved adding in some physical training to my regular workouts. I think having some more overall fitness will help my running. I really enjoyed the early morning workout yesterday and watching the sun come up on the beach. Beautiful.
AND..Summer is coming and I plan to be ready!!! biKiNi——WHAT!
2. Had my blog complemented by an actual (professional) writer. Thanks for the compliment Jennifer! Check her blog out at www.make-upmusicmoneyme.blogspot.com she has been writing some really cool pieces on nail polish.
P.S. Runners, remember to pamper those paws!!!
3. Had a wonderful collaborative meeting at work with a team of people I don’t get to normally work with. I am very excited to get to know them better and join up to work on this cool project!
4. Started season two of Downton Abbey. Oh I absolutely love this show. What is going to happen with Bates and Anna?!?! I ordered all of season 2 through iTunes the other night. I see some tv and couch time in my near future!
5. Started looking at flights to San Diego. Always love when I get to go there!!!
Hope your week ended well.
Happy training/Happy weekend-Jess