As we head into the weekend, I can’t help but think of the bar crowd and everything that comes with that. In a recent conversation with a friend, I was commiserating over some recent bar talk I had overheard and thought how fun it would be to test out some new pick up lines. I am definitely not one to get picked up at a bar, but if someone was clever enough to say any of the following to me, you would at least get a laugh.
1. How about you and I get together and do some speed?
2. Hey Baby…I am kind of a big deal, I RUN this town!
3. Your pace or mine?
4. That isn’t a banana in my pocket…
5. What are your thoughts on you, me, some gu, and a trail in the woods
6. What is your preferred method of reaching maximum heart rate?
7. Personally I am pro body-glide
8. Do you like it fast or slow?
9. Love at first sight…or should I run by again?
10. Is there room in your corral for one more?
xoxo, Original Material